The Board of Directors has the pleasure to invite Ooredoo Shareholders to attend the Ordinary Assembly Meeting of Ooredoo Q.S.C which will be held at 6.30 pm on Wednesday, 22 March 2017, at the Four Seasons Hotel.
If there is no quorum, an alternative date will be Sunday the 26 March 2017, at the same time and place.
Agenda for the Ordinary Meeting:
- Hearing and approving the Board’s report for the year ended 31st December 2016 and discussing the company’s future business plans.
- Discussing the Corporate Governance Report for the year 2016.
3- Hearing the External Auditor’s report for the year ended 31st December 2016.
4- Discussing and approving the company’s financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2016.
5- Discussing and approving the Board of Directors’ recommendations regarding the distribution of dividends for the year 2016.
6- Discharging the members of the Board from liabilities and determining their remuneration for the year ended 31st December 2016.
7- Appointing the external auditor for the year 2017 and determining its fee.
- Shareholders are requested to arrive for registration one hour early.
- A shareholder who cannot attend the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting in person may appoint a proxy to represent him.
- Only shareholders, whose names have been registered in the company’s shareholder register with the Exchanges after closing of business on Tuesday the 21st of March 2017, are eligible to attend Ooredoo’s Ordinary General Assembly Meeting.
- Shareholders should bring with them relevant documents proving their ownership of the shares they claim to hold.
- The announcement posted in local newspapers, on the Qatar Stock Exchange website, and the Company’s website, will be official to all shareholders, as no invitations will be sent through the post, according to stipulations of article (121) of Commercial Companies Law.
- The meeting will be conducted in Arabic.