Who we are
Innovation With the successful launch of digital businesses and investments in Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific... Read more
Ooredoo Algeria Announces the Appointment of a New CEO Doha, Qatar, 24 August 2016: Ooredoo Q.S.C. (“Ooredoo”) – Ticker: ORDS –… Read more
Ooredoo Supports Olympic Sportsmanship across its Footprint Ooredoo is providing support for national teams across its footprint, with fans… Read more
- Social Responsibility
- Ooredoo Supports Olympic Sportsmanship across its FootprintOoredoo is providing support for national teams across its footprint, with fans taking to social media to cheer on their countries’ sporting heroes.
- Ooredoo Companies Win Series of Honours at International Award CeremoniesMore than 25 Awards secured in Q2 2016, including EMEA Finance Project Awards, Forbes Awards, Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards, APAC Stevie’s and more.
- Ooredoo Launches Algeria’s First 4G NetworkSuccessful Prelaunch Demonstrates Ooredoo’s Ongoing Leadership in Mobile Data as Company offers High Speed 4G Services Ahead of Competition.
- Ooredoo launches Mobile Money Service Pilot in the MaldivesOoredoo Mobile Money Services enables customers on all local networks to manage monetary transactions simply through their mobile phones.
- Ooredoo to Demonstrate Cutting-Edge Mobile Technology at Mobile World Congress 20165G and Voice over LTE in Focus at Major Gathering of Global Communications Industry in Barcelona, Spain.
- Ooredoo Begins New Era of 4K Entertainment with Ooredoo tvOoredoo Embraces Latest Technological Developments to Deliver More Choice and Power for Customers.
The Ooredoo World
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company, with operations spanning North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To find out more about the markets we operate in, click below.
© Ooredoo 2015