- Who we are
Ooredoo Commits to the UN’s Sustainable Development Agenda Mobile technology has an important role to play in helping achieve the UN’s… Read morePrime Ministers, Presidents, World Leaders and Activists respond to Call for an End to Extreme Poverty at the 2015 Global Citizen Festival Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and Malala Fund co-founder, Malala Yousafzai; UN Messenger… Read more
Ooredoo Appoints Acting Chief Corporate Affairs Officer Ooredoo Q.S.C. (“Ooredoo”) - Ticker: ORDS.QA – announced the appointment… Read more
- Social Responsibility
- Ooredoo Inspires Innovation in Arab Mobile ChallengeThe regional Arab Mobile Challenge (AMC), a competition co-founded by Ooredoo, kicked-off in Oman with an ‘Acceleration Day’ for the hopeful entrepreneurs on 3 October.
- Ooredoo Commits to the UN’s Sustainable Development AgendaMobile technology has an important role to play in helping achieve the UN’s ambitious targets.
- Ooredoo launches "Smart City" in the MaldivesTaking the lead in Smart City solutions that will enrich the lives of people.
- Ooredoo Expands Business Offering Across its Global Footprint16 Percent of Global Revenue now Comes from B2B Services, with Refreshed Range of Services for SMEs Proving Particularly Successful.
- Ooredoo connects women in the Maldives‘Smart Ideas for Women’ challenge inspires innovative thinking on how best to empower women and girls across the nation using technology.
Empowering womenWe champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development.
Global GoalsOn September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years: end extreme poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and fix climate change.
Mobile Health ClinicsWorking to improve healthcare available to underserved communities across our global footprint, and give children a better start in life.
Ooredoo BusinessA trusted partner of businesses worldwide
The Ooredoo World
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company, with operations spanning North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To find out more about the markets we operate in, click below.
© Ooredoo 2015