- Who we are
Innovation With the successful launch of digital businesses and investments in Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific... Read more
Ooredoo Myanmar secures USD 300 million combined funding from the Asian Development Bank and International Finance Corporation for network rollout Ooredoo Group’s fully owned subsidiary Ooredoo Myanmar has made funding arrangements… Read more
Ooredoo’s commitment to Digital Maldives $25 Million Project for Nation-wide Submarine Cable Ooredoo Maldives has… Read more
- Social Responsibility
Empowering Women We champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development. Read more
- Ooredoo Congratulates Winners of 3rd Arab Mobile ChallengeWinners Receive Financial Support for their Mobile Apps; Algeria, Qatar, Kuwait, and Palestine among Teams to Progress to Global Competition in Barcelona
- Ooredoo’s ‘Fans Do Wonders’ Winners Meet Paris Saint-Germain Players in DohaWinners Attend
Private Training Session
with Paris Saint-Germain
- Ooredoo’s commitment to Digital Maldives$25 Million Project
for Nation-wide Submarine Cable
- Ooredoo Signs MoU with Qatar Airways for Onboard Wi-FiFirst-of-its-Kind Agreement Brings Free Wi-Fi Connection for All Passengers Onboard Wi-Fi Enabled Flights
- Indosat Ooredoo Brings Best Digital Experience with 4GplusHi-Speed internet available in 35 cities,
bringing access for 40 million Indonesians
at no additional cost on its data
- Follow your business instinctWe recognize the importance of following your instinct to keep your business on track. And that's where your full attention should be. Our products and services allow you to maintain that focus, supporting you to take your business idea to its predicated potential and beyond.
- Ooredoo Group picks up an impressive 29 “Stevies”The 2015 International Business Awards recognise Ooredoo as ‘Most Innovative Company of the Year’ - MEA region.
- Ooredoo Commits to the UN’s Sustainable Development AgendaMobile technology has an important role to play in helping achieve the UN’s ambitious targets.
Empowering womenWe champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development.
Global GoalsOn September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years: end extreme poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and fix climate change.
Mobile Health ClinicsWorking to improve healthcare available to underserved communities across our global footprint, and give children a better start in life.
Ooredoo BusinessA trusted partner of businesses worldwide
The Ooredoo World
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company, with operations spanning North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To find out more about the markets we operate in, click below.
© Ooredoo 2015