- Who we are
Innovation With the successful launch of digital businesses and investments in Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific... Read more
Ooredoo is Announcing Date to Pay Interest to Bondholders Ooredoo Q.S.C. announces that Ooredoo International Finance Limited (OIFL), its… Read more
Indosat Ooredoo Business to Help Businesses Win in a Digital World Introduces solution-based services which help customers explore new revenue streams,… Read more
- Social Responsibility
Empowering Women We champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development. Read more
- Ooredoo and Paris Saint-Germain Host Football Academies“Paris Saint-Germain Academy brought to you by Ooredoo” Inspires Young Players in Qatar, Kuwait, Tunisia, Oman, Indonesia and the Maldives.
- #StandForGoodand get a chance to meet Messi.
- Ooredoo launches Mobile Money Service Pilot in the MaldivesOoredoo Mobile Money Services enables customers on all local networks to manage monetary transactions simply through their mobile phones.
- Ooredoo to Demonstrate Cutting-Edge Mobile Technology at Mobile World Congress 20165G and Voice over LTE in Focus at Major Gathering of Global Communications Industry in Barcelona, Spain.
- Ooredoo Begins New Era of 4K Entertainment with Ooredoo tvOoredoo Embraces Latest Technological Developments to Deliver More Choice and Power for Customers.
Empowering womenWe champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development.
Global GoalsOn September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years: end extreme poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and fix climate change.
Mobile Health ClinicsWorking to improve healthcare available to underserved communities across our global footprint, and give children a better start in life.
Ooredoo BusinessA trusted partner of businesses worldwide
The Ooredoo World
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company, with operations spanning North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To find out more about the markets we operate in, click below.
© Ooredoo 2015