- Who we are
Innovation With the successful launch of digital businesses and investments in Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific... Read more
Ooredoo Appoints Dr. Nasser Mohammed Marafih as a Member of the Board and Advisor to the Board’s Chairman, and Appoints Sheikh Saud bin Nasser Al Thani as Chief Executive Office of Ooredoo Group Ooredoo Q.S.C. (“Ooredoo”) - Ticker: ORDS – announced today the… Read more
GSMA Urges Governments to Secure Future of Mobile Internet at WRC-15 Urgent Action Needed to Allocate Spectrum for Mobile or Risk Capacity Crunch. 2015,… Read more
- Social Responsibility
Empowering Women We champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development. Read more
- Indosat Ooredoo to make Indonesia’s digital society accessible for allIndosat transforms into Indosat Ooredoo as it launches ambitious three year strategy to build Indonesia’s leading digital telco.
- Ooredoo wins four top awards at CommsMEA Awards 2015Winner of Overall Operator of the Year, Middle East Mobile Operator of the Year, Converged Service Provider of the Year and Network Optimisation Award.
- Follow your business instinctWe recognize the importance of following your instinct to keep your business on track. And that's where your full attention should be. Our products and services allow you to maintain that focus, supporting you to take your business idea to its predicated potential and beyond.
- Ooredoo Group picks up an impressive 29 “Stevies”The 2015 International Business Awards recognise Ooredoo as ‘Most Innovative Company of the Year’ - MEA region.
- Ooredoo & Facebook Partner to Launch Free Internet for Everyone, EverywhereA first for Maldives, Free Basics is aimed to bring more people online and connected to valuable resources and services.
- Ooredoo Commits to the UN’s Sustainable Development AgendaMobile technology has an important role to play in helping achieve the UN’s ambitious targets.
Empowering womenWe champion women, helping them to overcome the barriers which prevent them from pursuing their own economic and social development.
Global GoalsOn September 25th 2015, 193 world leaders will commit to 17 Global Goals to achieve 3 extraordinary things in the next 15 years: end extreme poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and fix climate change.
Mobile Health ClinicsWorking to improve healthcare available to underserved communities across our global footprint, and give children a better start in life.
Ooredoo BusinessA trusted partner of businesses worldwide
The Ooredoo World
Ooredoo is a leading international communications company, with operations spanning North Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To find out more about the markets we operate in, click below.
© Ooredoo 2015